Whatever.. had rehearsals today.. yea.. we put in triple energy compared to the other rehearsals.. yea.. yea.. at least we did try out some new stuff.. haix.. sazlyn wasn’t jux in e right mood.. yea.. all tnx to tt gerl.. haix.. rubbish la.. hello?? Cant u appreciate wat others hav done fer u.. wat a hypocrite.. den we practice n crap at e same tym.. yea.. a day wid k.nisa wil nv b bored..
Went fer my council after tt.. n honestly.. though they did their work n stuff bt their attitude SUX!!!!! Big tym!! Juniors aint respecting e seniors n seniors aint showing e example to e juniors.. wateva la.. I’m nt gonna say anth frm now onwards cox they r big n old enough to think fer themselves.. I’m nt goin to b in skl frm 11 to 6 tml.. n yea.. I cn bet tt things will all b in a mess.. wid me here they r nt doin work.. wat more if I’m gone!! They’re deciding n doing things on their own.. do la kaez.. I’m jux gonna keep quiet.. had enough of scolding em n talking to em.. nth works.. n dis applies to my sis also.. wat nonsense sia.. pls la.. divide yourself btwn ur personal n council stuff.. wateva.. I aint being bias.. ima, israul, firdaus, Zulfiqah n ziha.. these ppl r jux concentrating more on their personal stuff.. go n die la.. so wat if u’re in e performance or food?? Doesn’t mean u dun hafta help out in e gift aite?? If tt’s wat u ppl gonna do den I wont help in ur food too.. let tt exco of urs settle it when sh’es come back.. KEEPING QUIET DOESN’T MEAN TT I AGREE TO WAT U PPL R DOING.. buzz of kaez?? Go n GET A LIFE!!!!!!
Cant wait fer e sec 3s to come back.. I miss all of em EXCEPT (u-noe-hu)!! Yuhoo… Dinali n me r goin to do e scrapbook!!! Yuhoo!!! Hahax!!!
♥ 6:13 PM